Monday, November 09, 2009

Monday Meet: MerMag

I'm easily annoyed. Really. Ask my mom. I'm not proud of it...it's just how I am. I get annoyed at (seemingly) the littlest of things. I mean, I don't think they're little (Mega Super Constant Fakey Coughing Guy?!...that is NOT a little thing).


So when I say that I'm super wicked impressed by someone, please believe me. And lately, I've been introduced to a blog world filled with the most impressive women. Astoundingly, creatively, happily impressive women. And so, I'd like to take Mondays to introduce to you the women on the blogosphere that have been Changing.My.Life.

First up - Mermag. Cute Merrilee is the wife of a guy I acted with in many a BYU theatre production (Teresa - is it a hanging preposition if it's in the middle of the sentence? Should I have said, "with whom I acted"?...speaking of getting annoyed...). He played my brother in my senior project...brilliant dude. Merrilee is super artistic and cute and together with her husband have produced 2 of the most adorable blond-headed boys EVER (of course after Max & Axel, the cutest blond-headed nephews EVER.)


Meet Merrilee.


Merrilee is an artist - see?



She sells this gorgeous piece of work on her etsy shop. She even does custom portrait drawings


Marrilee is a homemaker. See?


They just moved to the L.A. area and here she is decorating her new home...no...that's NOT a page from Martha Stewart's Living.


Merrilee is a hostess. See?


This is THE most adorable children's birthday party. It's a Peter Pan theme birthday party for her oldest son and all the children came dressed as a character (with her husband showing up as Captain Hook!). Also one time she threw her friends a tea party...oh, Marilee...invite me next time, k?


Merrilee is a crafty mom. See? See? SEE?!



This adorable travel desk was made AND DESIGNED by Merrilee. ...Fer rils?! Now her creativity is just getting ridiculous. My nephew Max travels to Colorado and Idaho to see family lots...someday when I have (and know how to use) a sewing machine, I'd like to make one of these for him.

Dear Readers, this is Merrilee. I have loved discovering her blog and being constantly inspired (and, ok, intimidated) by her creativity. ...You should too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
6:24 AM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
1:36 AM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment