Wednesday, April 09, 2008

It's Not Easy Bein' Green

Here's a tip for any of you who may in the future have a hand in the building of your house. When you go to the little home studio to pick everything that will go in it, take pictures. Take pictures of everything you choose. That way, when they do what you chose, you don't look at it and say, "...There is NO way I would've EVER chosen that."...only to go BACK to the studio and look up what you chose...and see that you DID choose that....and then you look like an idiot.



Our house is green.



And we chose that.


And actually...it's growing on us.

6 comments:

Cami said...
9:31 AM  

I actually love the green house! That's funny that you didn't remember choosing it. This morning I didn't remember that my belly is huge with a baby in it and decided to put on some pants that are too small... and now I'm at work and can't do anything about it.

Sufoot said...
10:19 AM  

Cami...that is my favorite story of the day...

Anonymous said...
11:45 AM  

You know, usually, if something green is growing on you, you should see a doctor.

(Sorry, I couldn't help it.)

Zachary said...
1:19 PM  

Green is this year's black...or pink...or...ok...it's green.

Susanna said...
5:37 PM  

grows on you kind of like a fungus? but actually, i love the color. i think it's pretty and gives it personality that won't get old after a few minutes like maybe pink or purple. you made a good choice... even if you can't remember making it :)

CYNDI said...
1:43 AM  

Susan - I love green. Green is my favorite color. And I love your house. What color did you think it was going to be? I hope you, very soon, love green, too.

Post a Comment