Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Corky For President

Yesterday morning, I hopped on imdb.com and saw that yesterday was Kelli Martin’s birthday – she was in the 80’s TV drama “Life Goes On”, with that retarded kid. I clicked on “Life Goes On” and someone had reviewed it…I copy it here in it’s entirety…

“Life Goes On was a wonderful show. It never failed to make me cry or laugh. The relationships between the family were heartwarming. I wish it had run longer. I'll never forget the time that Corky rescued a pig and was hiding it in the house! I wish they'd do a reunion show.”

Dude…from now on, whenever something really makes me happy, I'm going to say, "I'll never forget the time that Corky rescued a pig and was hiding it in the house!"

Then I went to see what that Corky kid was up to and they had a quote from him…

“People said I could never become an actor because I'm retarded. It goes to show you that anyone can make their dreams a reality... unless they're brain dead.”

Dude – if you're brain dead, ain't none of your dreams becoming a reality!

0 comments:

Post a Comment